Medical Travel Companions is looking for Registered Nurses, Paramedics or Doctors
Medical Travel Companions (MTC) offers a concierge service with qualified companions to assist customers who need assistance when travelling locally or on extended international holidays. All MTC companions are casual contractors who are all qualified; Nurses and/or Paramedics.
Do you want ad-hoc contract work to assist customers who are travelling from “point to point”? This could be a short local journey with ride-share or a longer international trip.
To perform as a companion, you will be required to produce and maintain:
- Current Registration Certificates
- Current passport
- Updated CV
- Updated ABN or Company number
- Minimum three year’s work experience in a clinical capacity
- What’s App mobile number Companion behaviours:
- A Tolerant attitude and be able to self-manage
- Professional composure whilst looking after customers 24/7
- Fully aware of MTC privacy and confidentiality
Desirable Companion experience:
- Extensive international travel experience
Please email details to: