How do I meet my CPD requirements during COVID-19 crisis?
Nurses and midwives have been at the front line managing COVID-19, and are among the most important workforces during this pandemic. Supporting you, your health and your wellbeing is critical for the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association.
All our education can be found on our website.
Self-directed learning can be through a variety of mechanisms, including:
- The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation has an online education service where NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association members can access courses for free.
- COVID-19 infection control training
- NSWNMA podcasts
- Reading and reviewing the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia’s (NMBA) codes and standards
- Any type of learning you have had to undertake to prepare you for / keep up to date with COVID-19 (in-services, reviewing workplace policies, online learning modules, journal articles)
- Through your membership, you have access to CINAHL which has thousands of articles. This can be accessed via Member Central.
Membership to the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association gives you access to free and heavily discounted education courses which can be used to fulfill your CPD requirements. Join us today through this link.