A quick, easy (and healthy!) chicken stir fry recipe
We could all do with the occasional bit of inspo for dinner. Karl from Vitruvian Health shares his easy chicken stir fry recipe that only requires a couple of ingredients and one that you can cook up in 20 minutes
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 x bag of frozen veggies (green beans, capsicum, mixed veg)
- 1 x dollop of sweet chilli sauce (low sugar preferable)
- Put a fry pan on low to medium heat, adding a little butter or coconut oil to prime the pan;
- When pan is warm, add the chicken mince;
- Using a wooden spoon, break apart the mince into small pieces;
- Prime a second fry pan (or your air fryer!);
- Add the bag of veggies;
- Cook both the chicken and the veggies until both are slightly browned;
- Once brown, add the veggies into the same pan as the chicken, mix together;
- Add a dollop of sweet chilli sauce to the chicken and veggie mix and stir through;
- Ladle into your bowl;
- Pack the rest into containers for your meals the next day!
Enjoy your stir fry!
This article was provided by Vitruvian Health.