ANMF launches updated Digital Health website
An updated Digital Health website has been launched as part of an ongoing collaboration between the Australian Nurses and Midwives’ Federation (ANMF) and the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA).
The website offers nurses and midwives access to a range of resources related to digital health, including information sessions, webinars, and relevant ADHA embedded modules.
The ANMF has been working closely with the ADHA to help members stay up-to-date with the latest improvements in digital health. ADHA seeks to connect Australia to better healthcare through the use of technology, as seen with initiatives such as My Health Record, electronic prescriptions, and telehealth.
We recognise the importance of incorporating digital health information management and technology into the delivery of care. The Digital Health website is designed to help nurses and midwives make the most of these tools and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology.
The updated website contains a range of resources to support members in developing their digital health capabilities. These include:
- Information sessions explaining the National Nursing and Midwifery Digital Health Capability Framework with members talking about their experiences using the framework;
- ANMF Digital Health webinars, including a webinar focusing on women and digital technology, discussing the pitfalls and challenges of data access and information sharing in maternity services;
- Information about My Health Record and Aged Care; and
- A number of AHDA embedded modules relevant to nurses and midwives including:
- Privacy, Security and Access
- Electronic prescribing in your practice
- Introduction to the My Health Record for healthcare providers.
The ANMF is are committed to supporting members to navigate the changing healthcare landscape.
The Digital Health website is a resource for members who are looking to enhance their digital health capabilities and deliver the best possible care to their patients.