Promoting Diversity and Inclusion for CALD Nurses and Midwives
The NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association has provided the following webinars as part of their Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) symposium. You can check these out below.
1. Series Introduction
2. Your Health Matters
Nurse and Midwife Support
3. How does culture influence work experience in a foreign country?
4. A kitchen table discussion with Dr Virginia Mapedzahama, Director of Research, African Women Australia
Dr Virginia Mapedzahama
5. Update on the National Anti-Racism Framework and ‘Racism It Stops With Me’ Campaign
Australian Human Rights Commission
6. Social Relations of Work: What really matters for culturally and linguistically diverse nurses?
Dr Shobha Nepali
7. Working in Multicultural Teams
8. Bystander Action
9. Q&A with Sophie Cotsis MP
Join the NSWNMA CALD Nurses and Midwives Professional Reference Group, for more information download the flyer