Clinical nurse leaders required for research interview
Researchers from Flinders University are investigating how clinical nurse leaders facilitate high-quality fundamental care within their clinical areas. The researchers are looking for clinical nurse leaders to take part in an interview and describe their experiences. The aim of the research is to develop a guideline to assist clinical nurse leaders promote fundamental care.
Volunteers must be:
- AHPRA registered
- Currently working in Australia
- Working as a clinical leader, responsible for directing and ensuring the quality of care in their area of practice. This includes, but is not restricted to, hospital wards, outpatient or ambulatory care clinics, community settings, residential aged care, mental health facilities, palliative care, and rehabilitation centres.
- Can take place at a time and location convenient to you
- Can be virtual
- Can be one on one, or part of a group
- Will last approximately 40 minutes and will not exceed 1 hour
Participants receive a $30 gift voucher for taking part
To find out more information, please contact Tiffany Conroy, Flinders University, (08) 8201 3246, email@example.com or Rebecca Feo Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexandra Mudd Alexandra.email@example.com