Free nursing and midwifery event: Part of the 10th Annual Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2021
Dates: 17 – 18 March 2021
Time: 10AM – 4PM Daily
Location: International Convention Centre Sydney
Australian Healthcare Week is Australia’s premier healthcare event, bringing together the entire healthcare community under one roof. Celebrating its 10th Birthday in 2021, Australian Healthcare Week is returning to the International Convention Centre in Sydney on the 17 – 18 March 2021 and is all about continuously improving our hospitals and nursing workforce for the future.
This year, Australian Healthcare Week will be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs, including the Nursing and Midwifery Theatre, which offers attendees 12 CPD points from the Australian College of Nursing.
Key speakers include:
- Prof. Kylie Ward FACN, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing
- Luke Williamson, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Midwives
- Jennifer Holmes, Senior Program Manager Data and Informatics, NSW Ministry of Health
- Kerri Holzhauser, Nursing Director eHealth Mentor, Metro South Health
- Jenny McKenzie, Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care, Murrumbidgee Local Health District
- Sonia Marshall, Executive Director of Nursing & Midwifery, South Western Sydney Local Health Districts
- Sam Moses, Founder, APNA
- Plus more!
In addition to the Nursing and Midwifery event, you free expo pass to Australian Healthcare Week 2021 will also provide you access to 5 additional FREE events, including:
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Patient Experience (NEW): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- GPs and Primary Healthcare: Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
- Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $20,000 in prizes – including a car, FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to connect and network with Australia’s top healthcare solution providers.
Don’t miss out on being a part of Australia’s largest healthcare event – REGISTER NOW!